The Asian Canadian Labour Alliance (ACLA) is a grassroots collective of community and labour activists. Our goals are to:
- Develop an Asian Canadian Labour identity.
- Generate a Labour-positive presence in Asian communities.
- Work within the Labour movement and within Asian communities to raise the profile fo Asian Canadian labour issues.
- Encourage and support Asian Canadian workers to participate more fully in the Labour movement.
- Promote and support Asian Canadian activists in leadership roles within the Labour movement and within their communities.
- Challenge racism, systemic discrimination and internalized racism.
- Reach out to Asian communities in different languages.
- Work in solidarity with international workers.
- Link with migrant and temporary workers.